X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

1975 Child World Flyer -Mego-Fisher Price-Evel Knievel-Star Trek

As far as 70s toystores go, none are as far remembered and beloved as Childworld, a chain which had at one point 180 stores across the united states. This 1975 flier preserves what they had to offer during that time including the greats like Mego Star Trek and Planet of the Apes. This is the […]

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Man, so much great stuff in that one! The thing that flummoxes me the most was the Janex Raggedy Ann clock. I got the Batman one as a kid (still have it) but it took a lot of begging to finally get it. No wonder! $14.97 in 1975 is a lot to pay for a kids clock! I should have asked for a Mego Enterprise or Emerald City playset!

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Wow, Tiffany Taylor! I had the smaller 12 inch version, Tuesday Taylor, as a kid. Pretty doll with a kind of weird action feature. You could rotate the top of her head to switch between blonde or brunette hair.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Great ads. I didn't know the Emerald City was so expensive, I was lucky to get one.

Brian--regarding Aurora's karate men: The bald one was my first Naphtha shrink and I put it on a repro Joe muscle-body to make a Kraven-type AT foe.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎