Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

today at two different target i saw all of wave 4 on the shelfs at both places. i was surprised to see something other then skeletor or he man (and i still have bit of a fear of a repeat of the 200x distribution.)

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

Sp after watching the Castle Greyskull review I want one, when is it going to show up, how much and where???
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by monitor_ep
        Sp after watching the Castle Greyskull review I want one, when is it going to show up, how much and where???
        Release date for the US is April. Price is $75 and Walmart and Target will carry it. Walmart.com already has it up for pre-order.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I'm not sure I like that Matty is doing LOP rehashes already. And what Evil-Lyn variant?
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
            And what Evil-Lyn variant?
            There's no pictures yet. My guess is either mini comic or cartoon colors.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

I'm enjoying these so much. looking forward to Faker, Mekaneck, Buzz-Off, Kobra Khan, so many others.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Falstaff13
                Persistent Member
                • May 28, 2008

I'm betting it's too much to hope for Rio-Blast.
                Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
                Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Falstaff13
                  I'm betting it's too much to hope for Rio-Blast.
                  The problems with Rio Blast are he would need entirely new tooling that could not be reused for any other figures. But you never know. I still wouldn't rule him out. I hope they go really deep into the original line and we get figures like him that would need more unique tooling.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

When the line went more sci-fi with unique tooling, I liked it less.

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

I hope we eventually get the Star Sisters but realistically I think we'd be lucky if we get Bow and Catra.

Comment

• B-Lister
                        Eccentric Weirdo
                        • Mar 19, 2010

Finally got a Scare Glow. I've decided I'm only buying villains in this line. The monsters are cool. Hope we get a Webstor soon. Hordak is another one I want. I'm also gonna hunt that Keldoe/Kronis pack.

Hopefully we get a Faker soon.
                        Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• powersthatbe
                          Persistent Member
                          • Sep 27, 2010

I've seen faker and webstor listed on i think wave six(bbts). i also noticed some lords of power,stinkor and green goddess.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎