Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MOTU Origins Wave 4 carded pics Hordak, Tri-Klops and Ninjor

Images
    The Wind Raider is up for pre-order on BBTS. No picture unfortunately.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

^Yes! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    The Wind Raider is up for pre-order on BBTS. No picture unfortunately.
    Ordered, thanks for the heads up!

So many pre-orders in such short time!

Images
    I'm guessing judging by the pre-orders on EE and BBTS the next waves now look like this:

Wave 5: Faker, LOP Merman, new Evil-Lyn and Fisto
    Wave 6: Stinkor, Green Goddess, LOP Beast Man and Webstor

Wave 3 deluxe are Buzzsaw Hordak and Mosquitor
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

today at two different target i saw all of wave 4 on the shelfs at both places. i was surprised to see something other then skeletor or he man (and i still have bit of a fear of a repeat of the 200x distribution.)

Sp after watching the Castle Greyskull review I want one, when is it going to show up, how much and where???
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by monitor_ep View Post
    Sp after watching the Castle Greyskull review I want one, when is it going to show up, how much and where???
    Release date for the US is April. Price is $75 and Walmart and Target will carry it. Walmart.com already has it up for pre-order.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure I like that Matty is doing LOP rehashes already. And what Evil-Lyn variant?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    And what Evil-Lyn variant?
    There's no pictures yet. My guess is either mini comic or cartoon colors.