Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

i believe HBO max airs it, but you will probably have to wait till the end of the season to get it there

Comment

• KnightDetective
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 31, 2012

Originally posted by Random Axe
      Our CW signal quality locally is abysmal so I generally don't watch anything from them. It looks like I'd have to pay Prime 25 bucks per season?
      There's a free CW app. No fees, subs or sign-ins. At least, that's how it worked the last time I used it. Also, the most recent three or so episodes stream free with ads on the website.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

The CW app is free, and new episodes drop Wednesday after the original over-air broadcast on Tuesday. That's how we watch it.

The swerve in the last episode WOULD have surprised me, but cheeky posts at Superman Homepage.com clued me into what was going on. Sigh.
        sigpic

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Still enjoying the show, but the latest episode had multiple characters making stupid choices just to prolong storylines, a hallmark of CW shows that this series has avoided for the most part. I hope they don't slide into that. It's what eventually made The Flash all but unwatchable for me.
          sigpic

Comment

• Mr.Marion
            Permanent Member
            • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by Random Axe
            I'd always been kinda curious about this one. I think Tyler is maybe my second favorite Superman as far as appearance since Reeve. He really looks the part to my eyes. Our CW signal quality locally is abysmal so I generally don't watch anything from them. It looks like I'd have to pay Prime 25 bucks per season? I've already got HBO Max, Disney and Hulu. I seriously don't need to add Vudu or whatever the crap they are. But, I'm intrigued by the premise of the show...
            The CW app is free my dude.

Not sure where Tyler ranks is my eyes, clearly below Saint Christopher and George. But I believe him as Clark and Clark in this universe so that's all that matters.

Comment

• Wee67
              Museum Correspondent
              • Apr 2, 2002

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
              Still enjoying the show, but the latest episode had multiple characters making stupid choices just to prolong storylines, a hallmark of CW shows that this series has avoided for the most part. I hope they don't slide into that. It's what eventually made The Flash all but unwatchable for me.
              I am enjoying this show, but, I have to admit, I watch with an apprehension that it's just a matter of time to CW-ize. The CW/DC shows I did like have always devolved into what my wife calls "Lana Time." That's from the end of Smallville, when the action faded and they'd spend 10 minutes on the teen drama that has come to hallmark CW series. But until then, I'll keep watching.
              WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎