Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Superman & Lois (reaction)

Yes, he’s the weakest Superman ever, of all times, without a doubt. The Supergirl show almost destroyed my love for Superman. God, I hate that Supergirl show so much, I’m so glad it finally got canned.

Tyler Hoechlin sucks. He’s so undersized and looks all wrong for Superman. He’s the reason why I got on my knees and begged Tom Welling to forgive me for dissing him for years. I’m so sorry, Mr Welling, you are now awesome.

I will not watch one single episode, ever. Not even out of curiosity.
    Last edited by Hector; Dec 29, '20 at 7:32 PM.

Images
    Wow. That was incredibly underwhelming, especially in contrast to the iconic nature of Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    CW has annoyed to much of the comic fan base with the preachiness of their shows
    I'm surprised to hear this. Admittedly, the series have been hit and mostly miss for me, but I can't imagine so many shows getting green lighted if they were being rejected by the fan base. What is it now, 7 or 8. They tend to lose me when they go the maudlin CW soap opera route.
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Yes, he’s the weakest Superman ever, of all times, without a doubt. The Supergirl show almost destroyed my love for Superman. God, I hate that Supergirl show so much, I’m so glad it finally got canned.

Tyler Hoechlin sucks. He’s so undersized and looks all wrong for Superman. He’s the reason why I got on my knees and begged Tom Welling to forgive me for dissing him for years. I’m so sorry, Mr Welling, you are now awesome.

I will not watch one single episode, ever. Not even out of curiosity.
    Can't argue with that. Smallville has its haters but It was never bland or boring atleast after the first season. I'll give this show a chance but its not the Superman I'd like to see.

Images
    Um, yeah, that trailer did nothing to pump me up for this. I think Tyler brings an earnestness to the role that is always needed to portray Superman, but did moan and groan when he was constantly nerfed for his cousin, Flash or Green Arrow. When you commit to having Superman in your universe, you should commit to him being THE hero. The original, the paragon, the standard.

I may give this a shot, but it's sad that I am not insanely pumped as I should be about a new Superman TV series existing.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Over at Superman Home Page they were granted an early access to the pilot and gave a review without spoilers:

https://www.supermanhomepage.com/spo...pilot-episode/
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Well that was a different version of the Arrowverse shows. I need to rewatch it without having to do twitter at the same time but from what I heard/saw I like it. A family who bonds together in the end. There are still question to be answered but I will be tuning in to watch this (duh).
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

I liked it pretty well too.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Loved the Max Fleischer costume showing up
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    Loved the Max Fleischer costume showing up
    Same here. And the nod to Action Comics #1...and Smallville and the Donner films. VERISIMILITUDE would have to be the word here.

Easter Eggs

Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media