Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New at Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by MIB41 View Post
    The day I'm supposed to receive these figures, I'm greeted with a Walmart letter stating there is a delay due to high demand. So I think, "Well crap. But then again...Great! Some of them sold out! Good for Mego!" Then I go out to the website to see which ones are on backorder and... all of them are still up for order. Thanks Walmart. Same old hijinks continue.
    High demand? wonder how many are selling on ebay for higher prices?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TrekStar View Post
    High demand? wonder how many are selling on ebay for higher prices?
    The funny part? A buddy of mine just found all three in a Walmart store.

Quote Originally Posted by MIB41 View Post
    The day I'm supposed to receive these figures, I'm greeted with a Walmart letter stating there is a delay due to high demand. So I think, "Well crap. But then again...Great! Some of them sold out! Good for Mego!" Then I go out to the website to see which ones are on backorder and... all of them are still up for order. Thanks Walmart. Same old hijinks continue.
    Same thing happened to me. Walmart has really biffed it lately.

Found Candyman, Lecter, and Leatherface on the pegs today - color me surprised.
    SWEAR TO ME!

Images
    My order is back on and slated to be delivered today! Wow. This has been a weird experience. Looking forward to seeing Creepers in person.

mine as well so just a couple days delay.(my gi joe retros order are in stock now too) I saw a lone leatherface at my walmart the other day.and strait jacket hannibal at another which i might buy for to go with an extra joker.
    Last edited by powersthatbe; Jan 7, '21 at 3:57 PM.

Well today I stopped by a Walmart I haven't been to in awhile and was shocked to see Megos there but then they were the same Megos I keep running into:

Picard
    Rambo
    Hannibal

20210108_145246.jpg

20210108_145235_HDR.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Maybe I will take a chance at Walmart today. After the initial shipment and replenishment of Saru, The Creature and Hannibal Lector (I might be missing one), it's just been two Sarus hanging there. I am interested in The Candyman. I have no idea how I would do it, but with the mask, I think he might turn into a good Falcon.

Found Picard this weekend. The rest of the other three racks were empty

Images
    My nearest Walmart is closed today for sanitizing. It's been all over on our TV news. I guess it's a big deal for a company like them to close one of their stores for a day.