Clear All
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

New at Walmart

• phil
    Persistent Member
    • May 11, 2007

I don’t know anything about the Jeepers Creepers character but I do like the figure’s head. It might work for some sort of evil alien.

Comment

• MRP
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by phil
      I don’t know anything about the Jeepers Creepers character but I do like the figure’s head. It might work for some sort of evil alien.
      My first thought was that with some slight modifications it will make a good head for a Despero (the DC villain) custom.

-M
      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• ToyTalk
        Career Member
        • Mar 25, 2020

thanks for the heads-up. Ordered
        Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

Because these shows used to be on Svengoolie before the MeTV contract I will get them one set and put them aside for now. The Candyman head could come in quite useful down the road...
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• wise guy
            Career Member
            • Dec 29, 2014

Jeeper's Creepers should have wings so this must be the third movie( which came years later )and left out the cool stuff.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by MRP
              My first thought was that with some slight modifications it will make a good head for a Despero (the DC villain) custom.

-M
              been thinking the same thing, and from the neck down you got Darkman!!
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Despero is a clever idea.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MIB41
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Sep 25, 2005

My order is in. Looking forward to seeing these in hand. I know my grandson will flip for Jeppers.

Comment

• MIB41
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Sep 25, 2005

The day I'm supposed to receive these figures, I'm greeted with a Walmart letter stating there is a delay due to high demand. So I think, "Well crap. But then again...Great! Some of them sold out! Good for Mego!" Then I go out to the website to see which ones are on backorder and... all of them are still up for order. Thanks Walmart. Same old hijinks continue.

Comment

• TrekStar
                      Trek or Treat
                      • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by MIB41
                      The day I'm supposed to receive these figures, I'm greeted with a Walmart letter stating there is a delay due to high demand. So I think, "Well crap. But then again...Great! Some of them sold out! Good for Mego!" Then I go out to the website to see which ones are on backorder and... all of them are still up for order. Thanks Walmart. Same old hijinks continue.
                      High demand? wonder how many are selling on ebay for higher prices?

Comment

• MIB41
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by TrekStar
                        High demand? wonder how many are selling on ebay for higher prices?
                        The funny part? A buddy of mine just found all three in a Walmart store.

Comment

• ODBJBG
                          Permanent Member
                          • May 15, 2009

Originally posted by MIB41
                          Same thing happened to me. Walmart has really biffed it lately.

Comment

• The Batman Professor
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 15, 2010

Found Candyman, Lecter, and Leatherface on the pegs today - color me surprised.
                            sigpicSWEAR TO ME!

Comment

• MIB41
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Sep 25, 2005

My order is back on and slated to be delivered today! Wow. This has been a weird experience. Looking forward to seeing Creepers in person.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎