• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

MOTU/He-Man Parody Song "Living In Eternia"

Hi all... long time, no post...

Wanted to keep it short, as I didn't want my return to come of as anything more or less than a request that if you find this video to your liking, please share it.

And, one more thing... to all fellow Mego fans, I know there are quite a few MOTU fans out there, and if you freeze-frame a bit you can see some of my collection used in this music video as a backdrop for the performer (Dez), a friend of mine who I've been collaborating with since I last stopped in. He's new to MOTU... and as far as Mego... well, one step at a time

Good Journey Megoers!
    Last edited by huedell; Dec 26, '20, 12:36 PM.
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Merry Christmas Hue and thanks for spreading the MOTU love.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      Merry Christmas Hue and thanks for spreading the MOTU love.
      Pleasure's mine! And much appreciated! Tried to get as much of the franchise as I could rationalize in an "Eternia" song/video... I know there's a lot of other MOTU realms to focus on Etheria... Primus... Trolla... but in case we don't get to more MOTU in the near future, we tried to cram everything in that we could in this one! Merry Christmas!
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

Thanks for sharing. I liked the singing action figures.

Comment

• huedell
          Museum Ball Eater
          • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by sprytel
          Thanks for sharing. I liked the singing action figures.
          Via the amazing He-Bro... he's a very inventive YouTuber, and I was very fortunate to have his contribution. Thanks for watching it!

Comment

• Goblin19
            Talkative Member
            • May 2, 2002

Good luck with this. I wish I was more of an MOTU fan, but i know next to nothing about it. It’s well made though.

Comment

• huedell
              Museum Ball Eater
              • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by Goblin19
              Good luck with this. I wish I was more of an MOTU fan, but i know next to nothing about it. It’s well made though.
              Your well-wishes are much appreciated... I really feel like I'm "squeezing the remainder of my creativity toothpaste tube" working with Dez... our fingers are crossed. Regardless of outcome, its an inspiring way to invest that energy... "nostalgia & toys", something all around here are familiar with!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎