X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheVintageToyKid
    Career Member
    • Jul 23, 2019

Merry Christmas my friends!

In case I don't have an opportunity to visit the forums in the next few days because of all the business of the holiday season, I just want to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I truly enjoy the Mego Museum website and the forums. It's wonderful to have a place where I can share my love for everything Mego with so many like-minded individuals.

Thank you all and I look forward to an amazing 2021!
    "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."
  • Liu Bei
    Banned
    • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by TheVintageToyKid
    In case I don't have an opportunity to visit the forums in the next few days because of all the business of the holiday season, I just want to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I truly enjoy the Mego Museum website and the forums. It's wonderful to have a place where I can share my love for everything Mego with so many like-minded individuals.

Thank you all and I look forward to an amazing 2021!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. God bless you and yours.

Comment

• Confessional
      Maker & Whatnot
      • Aug 8, 2012

Comment

• Wolverine1969
        Career Member
        • Apr 7, 2005

Merry Christmas all!
        It was like that when I got here.

Comment

• drquest
          ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
          • Apr 17, 2012

Happy Festivus to everyone!

Danny(Drquest)
          Captain Action HQ
          Retro shirts and stuff
          More retro shirts
          Stuff For Sale

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Joyeux Noel!
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 19, 2016

Happy Holidays to all!

-M
              "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Merry Christmas.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Falstaff13
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 28, 2008

Merry Merry Christmas!
                    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
                    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                      Talkative Member
                      • May 11, 2013

1977 Wayne Foundation

Wayne Foundation 1977.jpg
                      It was Christmas of 1977 (I think) my brother & I woke up early to see what Santa Claus brought us and we were amazed, sitting in the living room was Mego Wayne Foundation with Superman, Robin, Batman and Spider-Man. That was by far one of the happiest Christmas that I can remember. Latter that day we took it apart and re-assembled it back in our bedroom with the levels done right so that the Batmobile could park in the garage (silly elves where in a hurry and put them levels on wrong). It wasn't long before the Justice Avengers battle the Legion of Doom many times. That was until those board began to sag and the Wayne Foundation began to look more like the Leaning Tower Of Pisa. So we took it apart and put the backdrops in a bookself.
                      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• rayray
                        • May 21, 2013

a Wayne Foundation Christmas wish!

Originally posted by monitor_ep
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]29455[/ATTACH]
                        It was Christmas of 1977 (I think) my brother & I woke up early to see what Santa Claus brought us and we were amazed, sitting in the living room was Mego Wayne Foundation with Superman, Robin, Batman and Spider-Man. That was by far one of the happiest Christmas that I can remember. Latter that day we took it apart and re-assembled it back in our bedroom with the levels done right so that the Batmobile could park in the garage (silly elves where in a hurry and put them levels on wrong). It wasn't long before the Justice Avengers battle the Legion of Doom many times. That was until those board began to sag and the Wayne Foundation began to look more like the Leaning Tower Of Pisa. So we took it apart and put the backdrops in a bookself.
                        Oh, yes, that Christmas was magical for me as well, for the same reason. The Wayne Foundation was in its box, though...and I was overjoyed that I could now play out scenes with my Megos that took place in the Very Same Building depicted in my favorite Batman Limited Collectors Edition #44. At the time, I knew that the price was past my parents' reach, and yet they went ahead and shelled out for it. I have mentioned my gratitude to them many times over the years, as I know this was one of the most expensive Christmas gifts they ever bought for a child.

When it was time to make room for other stuff, I carefully boxed it back up and took it out occasionally for nostalgia's sake.

It ended up getting passed down from me to my brother and then to my nephew, resulting in my overeager Dad pasting a 90s sticker all over the box with our three names in magic marker. I rescued it from my nephew when they were about to dnonate it to a thrift shop, and it remains complete in my colset, sticker and magic marker names and all.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to each of you. May 2021 keep you safe, healthy and prosperous.

Ray

Comment

• sprytel
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 26, 2009

Merry Christmas! I hope Santa brought you all a little something special.

Comment

• hedrap
                            Permanent Member
                            • Feb 10, 2009

Frohe Weihnachten!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Jan 19, 2008

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Comment

Working...