Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masters of the Universe Origins Lords of Power comparison pics.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Masters of the Universe Origins Lords of Power comparison pics.

Side-by-side comparisons of the new Origins Lords of Power figures...

First up, Man-At-Arms! These guys are just amazing.

Last edited by enyawd72; Dec 23, '20, 11:08 PM.
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Great picture. Those figures are a neat bit of MOTU history.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

Skeletor added!

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

I think they are a nice nod to the prototypes as well as the original 8 back cross sell art. I am still glad they didn't end up as the final designs. I like what was released better. Especially with Skeletor and Beastman.

And congrats on getting your set. I went with the She-Ra exclusive and that still hasn't shipped.
        Last edited by Werewolf; Dec 24, '20, 3:35 PM. Reason: typos
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Obviously we've seen some reuse already of these LOP molds, and I'd like to see more!

Those Skeletor greaves and Man-at-Arms' furred breastplate are nice.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎