X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

Death Gas Station Tony

Massive long shot, but wondering if anyone has a Death Gas Station Tony to sell.

#DAMTOYS #TONY #1/12 FIGURE最近メカものばかりだったので久しぶりに人型シリーズです、といってもメカ感残ってますが造形から小物までしっかりとした作りでおススメできるフィギュアです楽しんでみてください~インスタグラム https://www.instagram.com/ashigal_h...
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

don't have one but that is interesting. Are they taking up the slack from ThreeA going bye bye?
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• alex
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 15, 2009

Didnt realise that ThreeA were going bust(loved their stuff, but never jumped on the wagon) and totally by mistake discovered these guys Damtoys, the figure Im looking for is the first figure from a series they are doing, and simply cant find him, for sensible money. So did a bit of research about them, they do a LOT of military figures, and also a Gangster line all in 12 inch, of quirky looking characters ( checkout their Pulp fiction ones), and looks like they are also jumping in with the 1/12 scale with these.

Also from the same company 1/12

I think its a good time to jump in, if U like this kinda of stuff, because I have a feeling these will sky rocket...

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

ThreeA is gone. I think it’s just a matter of Ashley Wood leaving the company. Their sales were just fine.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎