Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Peter Criss is 75 today

Images
    I'm not a big fan, but as far interviews go (what they call shoot interviews in wrestling) Gene, Ace, Peter are not shy about saying the dirt about each other and the problems they have against other members. Paul usually takes the high road and doesn't mudsling publicly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalObserver View Post
    I fell in love with KISS in early spring of 1976. I was 11 years old and my cousin was playing a cassette of ALIVE!

Once I saw a picture of what they looked like, that sealed the deal. I was an obsessive KISS fan for the next seven year.

I'm still a big fan of KISS' first decade of recording and touring, but I don't care much for anything past Creatures of the Night.

Happy birthday, Pete.
    Sounds very familiar. Same story with my cousin and I. Except the year was 1977.

Images
    I was such a wiener as a kid in the 70s. I guess I was annoying my sister and her best friend, so the friend picked up their Tiger Beat magazine and told me if I didn't leave them alone, The Demon was going to come and get me! I was terrified.

Turns out, that as the 70s became the 80s, Gene was scarier with his makeup OFF.

Never a huge fan of KISS, but I acknowledge their pop culture status. They were beyond HUGE. Peter Criss seems like a chill guy, and I always liked his makeup best. Happy birthday!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif