Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

I'm glad there are a few more fans than I thought! I would love for more figures to be released.

Comment

• SeattleEd
      SynthoRes Transmigrator
      • Oct 24, 2007

^^ Agreed. Glad to see more fans of this marvelous movie and character lurking here at the MM. I've been building up my collection of Taarna over the years. Licensed and customs.
      This movie caught my attention when I first saw it on cable TV (ONTV) back in the day. Parents would not let me see it in theatres but I did get the soundtracks and singles on vinyl. Had to wait until it made it to cable then onto VHS bootlegs at record swap meet shows. Finally happy to see it on Blu-Ray and also own on DVD and VHS.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by SeattleEd
        ^^ Agreed. Glad to see more fans of this marvelous movie and character lurking here at the MM. I've been building up my collection of Taarna over the years. Licensed and customs.
        This movie caught my attention when I first saw it on cable TV (ONTV) back in the day. Parents would not let me see it in theatres but I did get the soundtracks and singles on vinyl. Had to wait until it made it to cable then onto VHS bootlegs at record swap meet shows. Finally happy to see it on Blu-Ray and also own on DVD and VHS.
        I didn't tell my parents I went to see it. I was 15 and went with some friends that were 14. The guy selling tickets had no problem with us going. I saw it in Portland at the Bagdad theater. I've loved it since then. I was a cool dad and let my kids watch it on bootleg vhs when they were young. My daughter has the Taarakian mark tattooed on her neck!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Executive Replicas Inc.
          May 8th
          Taarna has finally arrived and we are preparing orders to ship out. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎