Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Marvel & Disney new programs

I'm not sure but i think the next Deadpool will be PG-13.

Images
    ^Nope. Disney has announced it's staying "R" rated. They may integrate Deadpool in PG-13 films, but his solo films will remain "R".

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Not impressed by whom they chose to write the new Deadpool movie. The writers from Bob's Burgers have been writing bad episodes for a while now. The show isn't as good as it used to be, and I think their Deadpool movie will be really bad.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    Is Deapool really a suitable character for Disney? Yet we're getting Deadpool 3.
    Disney's love of money overrode that. Besides they can dump r rated movies on Hulu. both Deadpool movies were just added there.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by drquest View Post
    Or it will be a throw-back and will be his dad who was the Black Panther before him.
    Oh man, I think that would be cool. And it would be a great way to set up a future Black Panther (or villain) so that the segue would feel more natural.

Too, it would be cool to see the "dad" Black Panther interacting with Captain America in the pre-Avengers period.

Images
    Wanda Vision and Loki look fun.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...