Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

I... might keep Disney+ a little bit longer. My free year is up, but I kept it this month for the Christmas stuff. I am interested in some of the offerings. And maybe I will finally watch The Mandolorian.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by TRDouble
      I... might keep Disney+ a little bit longer. My free year is up, but I kept it this month for the Christmas stuff. I am interested in some of the offerings. And maybe I will finally watch The Mandolorian.
      If you even just kinda like SW its the best thing around.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• C.H.O.A.M.
        learning all the time
        • Sep 15, 2010

idk... maybe I'm no longer the target audience for some of these things, maybe there are budget/contract constraints butttttttt
        why make shows about peripheral characters? no disrespect intended, but are there really fans clamoring for a she-hulk series? I mean, marvel has had how many movie attempts at the hulk and maybe one or two of them were passably decent?
        I may be alone in thinking this (wouldn't be the first time) but if disney+ wants my money they should do more animated series. 1990s xmen, smtas quality. I would definitely be down for dr. strange, marvel teamup, maybe even marvel zombies cartoons as well as a new ff or even another spidey series. just DON'T aim them toward any tween/muppet babies type audiences.
        and since when is moon knight a suitable character for disney???? I thought that was the whole issue with that character possibly being done on netflix or hulu? if they're gonna do mk please don't "clean it up." it certainly doesn't need to be "r" rated but it sure as heck shouldn't be "g" rated either (my $.02)
        and of course I still want my "marvel horror hour" with man-thing and werewolf by night!!!

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

i think they all look great. i think most of these shows are really to pave he way for new characters/people taking over the roles in the movies, ie a new Cap, a new Hulk, a New Marvel, and a new Hawkeye. the original actors are moving on

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by C.H.O.A.M.
            idk... maybe I'm no longer the target audience for some of these things, maybe there are budget/contract constraints butttttttt
            why make shows about peripheral characters? no disrespect intended, but are there really fans clamoring for a she-hulk series? I mean, marvel has had how many movie attempts at the hulk and maybe one or two of them were passably decent?
            I may be alone in thinking this (wouldn't be the first time) but if disney+ wants my money they should do more animated series. 1990s xmen, smtas quality. I would definitely be down for dr. strange, marvel teamup, maybe even marvel zombies cartoons as well as a new ff or even another spidey series. just DON'T aim them toward any tween/muppet babies type audiences.
            and since when is moon knight a suitable character for disney???? I thought that was the whole issue with that character possibly being done on netflix or hulu? if they're gonna do mk please don't "clean it up." it certainly doesn't need to be "r" rated but it sure as heck shouldn't be "g" rated either (my $.02)
            and of course I still want my "marvel horror hour" with man-thing and werewolf by night!!!
            Is Deapool really a suitable character for Disney? Yet we're getting Deadpool 3.

Comment

• powersthatbe
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 27, 2010

I'm not sure but i think the next Deadpool will be PG-13.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

^Nope. Disney has announced it's staying "R" rated. They may integrate Deadpool in PG-13 films, but his solo films will remain "R".

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

Not impressed by whom they chose to write the new Deadpool movie. The writers from Bob's Burgers have been writing bad episodes for a while now. The show isn't as good as it used to be, and I think their Deadpool movie will be really bad.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                    Is Deapool really a suitable character for Disney? Yet we're getting Deadpool 3.
                    Disney's love of money overrode that. Besides they can dump r rated movies on Hulu. both Deadpool movies were just added there.
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• YoungOnce
                      Career Member
                      • Aug 29, 2007

Originally posted by drquest
                      Or it will be a throw-back and will be his dad who was the Black Panther before him.
                      Oh man, I think that would be cool. And it would be a great way to set up a future Black Panther (or villain) so that the segue would feel more natural.

Too, it would be cool to see the "dad" Black Panther interacting with Captain America in the pre-Avengers period.

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

Wanda Vision and Loki look fun.
                        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎