Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marvel & Disney new programs

Sheri did take up the mantle of black panther in the comics so they will probably take that route. Boseman’s potrayal was such a special thing I just take it as a respect thing. Heath Ledger wasn’t the first Joker anyway. also I am not an animation big fan guy ( I did love spider verse) but that what if series looks amazingly done.

Images
    Is it just me or does anyone else have 0 interest in any of these projects?
    I'm sure some will be watchable popcorn viewing but I don't need any of it.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Marion View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else have 0 interest in any of these projects?
    I'm sure some will be watchable popcorn viewing but I don't need any of it.
    Its just you.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

tons of marvel and star wars shows in my post fifty years? bring it on.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drquest View Post
    Or it will be a throw-back and will be his dad who was the Black Panther before him.
    that would be cool, help flesh out more of Marvel's past, like Ant-Man and Captain Marvel have done.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

I... might keep Disney+ a little bit longer. My free year is up, but I kept it this month for the Christmas stuff. I am interested in some of the offerings. And maybe I will finally watch The Mandolorian.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TRDouble View Post
    I... might keep Disney+ a little bit longer. My free year is up, but I kept it this month for the Christmas stuff. I am interested in some of the offerings. And maybe I will finally watch The Mandolorian.
    If you even just kinda like SW its the best thing around.

Images
    idk... maybe I'm no longer the target audience for some of these things, maybe there are budget/contract constraints butttttttt
    why make shows about peripheral characters? no disrespect intended, but are there really fans clamoring for a she-hulk series? I mean, marvel has had how many movie attempts at the hulk and maybe one or two of them were passably decent?
    I may be alone in thinking this (wouldn't be the first time) but if disney+ wants my money they should do more animated series. 1990s xmen, smtas quality. I would definitely be down for dr. strange, marvel teamup, maybe even marvel zombies cartoons as well as a new ff or even another spidey series. just DON'T aim them toward any tween/muppet babies type audiences.
    and since when is moon knight a suitable character for disney???? I thought that was the whole issue with that character possibly being done on netflix or hulu? if they're gonna do mk please don't "clean it up." it certainly doesn't need to be "r" rated but it sure as heck shouldn't be "g" rated either (my $.02)
    and of course I still want my "marvel horror hour" with man-thing and werewolf by night!!!

Images
    i think they all look great. i think most of these shows are really to pave he way for new characters/people taking over the roles in the movies, ie a new Cap, a new Hulk, a New Marvel, and a new Hawkeye. the original actors are moving on

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by C.H.O.A.M. View Post
    idk... maybe I'm no longer the target audience for some of these things, maybe there are budget/contract constraints butttttttt
    why make shows about peripheral characters? no disrespect intended, but are there really fans clamoring for a she-hulk series? I mean, marvel has had how many movie attempts at the hulk and maybe one or two of them were passably decent?
    I may be alone in thinking this (wouldn't be the first time) but if disney+ wants my money they should do more animated series. 1990s xmen, smtas quality. I would definitely be down for dr. strange, marvel teamup, maybe even marvel zombies cartoons as well as a new ff or even another spidey series. just DON'T aim them toward any tween/muppet babies type audiences.
    and since when is moon knight a suitable character for disney???? I thought that was the whole issue with that character possibly being done on netflix or hulu? if they're gonna do mk please don't "clean it up." it certainly doesn't need to be "r" rated but it sure as heck shouldn't be "g" rated either (my $.02)
    and of course I still want my "marvel horror hour" with man-thing and werewolf by night!!!
    Is Deapool really a suitable character for Disney? Yet we're getting Deadpool 3.