Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 new start wars series coming to disney plus

well I don't think they will all arrive at once, over a span of a few years. This and the marvel news were welcome with such a horrible year people are aching to be entertained. also Hayden Christenson is added to Obi Wan which takes place ten years after revenge of the sith. Currently I'm trying to get disney plus and hbo max.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I thought Headland and Kennedy were being pushed out the door
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries
    I'd like to know who was eagerly anticipating a Cassian Andor series. Spoiler alert - he does adventurous things then gets vaporized. I love Mandalorian so far, but part of its appeal to me is at least there's a possibility that it will run parallel to the postquels and then move beyond them. I'm about as interested in Andor as I am a Poe Dameron or Finn Trooper series. It's too much for me, and I'm a mark for just about everything except for Last Jedi and most of Rise of Skywalker.

I have varying degrees of excitement for everything else. I love Ewan Kenobi, but I can't see how they'll do compelling stories with a ten year old Luke, Obi-wan, R2-D2, and Vader and not contradict the dialogue in a New Hope. I'll watch to find out, but I don't know how they'll pull it off.

Images
    I will say this about the Cassian series, I liked the character for the most part, and you are right, we have already seen his end game, but if they can make this gritty and period looking like they did with Rogue One I'm looking forward to it.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drquest View Post
    I will say this about the Cassian series, I liked the character for the most part, and you are right, we have already seen his end game, but if they can make this gritty and period looking like they did with Rogue One I'm looking forward to it.
    If I hear good things I'm sure I'll get sucked-in, but it's not a place I would have gone.

Images
    I think the Cassian series could be interesting. so what if we already know his end game. we knew Obi Wan and Anakins end story too but still watched the prequels

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    I think the Cassian series could be interesting. so what if we already know his end game. we knew Obi Wan and Anakins end story too but still watched the prequels
    We watched the prequels, but wish we didn’t.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Images
    I'm one of the ones hoping the Lando series will have old Lando talking about his adventures as young Lando.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    We watched the prequels, but wish we didn’t.
    see, now i like the prequels. not nearly as much as the OT but i still like them. they each had moments of greatness. unfortunately in between those moments was sometimes painful

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    I'm one of the ones hoping the Lando series will have old Lando talking about his adventures as young Lando.
    that would actually be genius. or half some related adventure taking place in two periods of his life