Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Confessional
    Maker & Whatnot
    • Aug 8, 2012

^^ You're correct!… Cornelius, Caesar, Cornelius (Battle), and Galen are definitely different characters, each worthy of a damn good, unique toy! It's impossible to suggest that any 10 figures from POTA would give us a sense of a complete line. As Mego-Amigo notes, only Medicom (and I would add Sideshow, NECA Classic, and Super7) has made an attempt to build out such a toy line for other characters in the franchise.

In our child's eye/mind, the Astronaut was Taylor. You could also swap those clothes with Burke and Virdon to expand/riff-on the universe.

In our adult collector selves, we (selfishly) tend to want more… the numerous (different costumes) customs and NECA Taylor serve to meet such needs in my completest Ape mind. That said, if Mego blasts out a Taylor 3-pack, I'm in brother!
    Last edited by Confessional; Dec 9, '20, 9:05 PM. Reason: … all other toys can waffle; Apes must be complete!

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

POTA at least boasts adversarial characters that foster reenactment & play.

Merry Men, one of my favorite lines, has no Sheriff of Nottingham!
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎