Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Anybody Bought From Zolo's Room?

Images

Anybody Bought From Zolo's Room?

I was looking to pre order some new Mego figures and this website came up. Any know anything about them? I didn't see any reviews. Their prices seem good and so does the shipping.
    Thank you!!!

Images
    I've done business with them for about six months. They are superfast on getting orders out and I've never had any problem. They also have a sister site called ZLC Collectibles which sometimes has damaged figures not show on their primary site (otherwise its the same stock for sell). You can definitely buy with confidence.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MIB41 View Post
    I've done business with them for about six months. They are superfast on getting orders out and I've never had any problem. They also have a sister site called ZLC Collectibles which sometimes has damaged figures not show on their primary site (otherwise its the same stock for sell). You can definitely buy with confidence.
    Thank you very much!!!

Yes,I have bought a few figures.just recently I bout a couple spaceman & Caymans for gifts.a mummy phantom & horseman.,like frank Wojo they came in excellent condition .their good

Yeah, they're a good outfit. No problems at all ordering from them

I ordered Ace and Peter from them. No problems at all.