X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Is there an clear female head?

This month on Svengoolie the Universal Monsters Invisible Woman CTVT does have the YVONNE BODY CLEAR
    CTVT_Body_Type-S_Female-Sm_Clear.jpg

But I cannot find a clear head does anybody have one?
    Universal Pictures Invisible Woman 6.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Been looking for the same thing. Why make a clear body without a matching head.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• danadoll
      Micronaut Nut!
      • Apr 11, 2005

FTC/CTVT has a history of this. African American male and female bodies, but no heads for them (except one, when they had the David Kano head from Space:1999). They later added Action Jackson heads, but no still African American female heads, until several years later (even those are terrible, I'm not talking about the ones for the Yvonne body, those are pretty good). They still have nothing to offer in heads with traditional African American hair (afros, tight curls, braids, etc).

The more colorful bodies are the same...green bodies with no heads to match, red bodies without heads to match, etc...

Why not make a generic bald female head (for self-rooting or for adding a wig to) in each color and a male head in each color, with painted faces?

Dana
      Last edited by danadoll; Dec 3, '20, 3:47 PM.
      "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• danadoll
        Micronaut Nut!
        • Apr 11, 2005

If they would make a clear plastic head, she could have clear rooted hair fibers too. It's probably asking too much from FTC, though.

I bugged them for years for African American female heads and they gave us crappy ones (again, not referring to the Yvonne heads).

Dana
        Last edited by danadoll; Dec 3, '20, 3:54 PM.
        "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by danadoll
          If they would make a clear plastic head, she could have clear rooted hair fibers too. It's probably asking too much from FTC, though.

I bugged them for years for African American female heads and they gave us crappy ones (again, not referring to the Yvonne heads).

Dana
          The African American female heads are a disgrace! It's almost as though they made them to shut us up but purposely put no effort into it. Their skin is a weird brown color but the worst part is they didn't paint the eyes or lips... if they did that and made the make up darker it wouldn't be so bad.

Comment

• AndyM
            • Oct 4, 2009

I believe that Dr Mego can cast either of his two female heads in clear
            One is bald, the other is Julie (and Sue Storm)
            Visit my websites
            www.andymangels.com
            www.WonderWomanMuseum.com

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎