Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I have ten packages in extended transit. The oldest is from Dec. 1. It took two months for a package I shipped to Britain to reach the recipient.

Edit: Five were delivered today, including the oldest.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Dec 24, '20, 4:00 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
      To Fear is Not Logical...
      • Feb 17, 2008

The package i sent out on the 12th has been somewhere in Ohio since the 16th. Hopefully it will arrive in one piece.

Meanwhile, I was lucky enough to have a package arrive from Santa Matt. I am very grateful for the items received. My family and I had a fun time looking at the ornaments, comics, and DVD. Matt, you have a very beautiful family. Enjoy it at and soak it all in. My daughter turns 18 this coming year and it sounds cliche, but it all does go by too fast. Thanks, again!
      20201225_095850.jpg
      It's all good!

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

^One of my packages sat in Cleveland for nine days.

My SS tracking still shows "in transit"--I thank my recipient for his patience.
        Last edited by PNGwynne; Dec 26, '20, 2:59 PM.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

lol Steve! Minutes after I typed the message above, my Santa package arrived--serendipity.

I'm no good with pictures, but thank you very much and also for the kind note. I received:

*New MOTU Teela and He-Man. I have He Man, but now my Battle-Cat has a companion!
          *Lego Batman Penguin Pursuit set--awesome, because I just dipped into Lego mini-figs on ebay and I didn't yet have Penguin. It's a good version, too.
          *Vintage "Super-Shazam!"--Love the Shazam sculpt and I already have a custom in mind, thanks so much.
          *Framed Mego-art of the vintage Mego mini-catalogs. Looks slick and will complement the Holcomb WGSH framed poster I already have. Plus, I don't have all the catalogs, so
          it's a great reference and has style.

Very generous and much-appreciated, you made me smile and made my holiday fun!

Comment

• rche
            channeling Bob Wills
            • Mar 26, 2008

awesome to hear! hopefully anything else that is delayed in transit will arrive shortly. It is the holiday season after all, so it is ok to let it linger. Thanks to all for playing in this oddball year.

Comment

• Carey5831
              • Nov 9, 2020

I want to thank Santa PNGwynne so much! This Beautiful piece will be played with a ton! Thank you so much!

Also thank you to everyone in the group that has been more than nice to me. I appreciate all of you and I hope the holidays were everything you wanted and more!

UnderdogDJLSW! I hope you enjoy your present and thank you for the parenting advice! We had a wonderful holiday and I'm incredibly thankful.

Comment

• rche
                channeling Bob Wills
                • Mar 26, 2008

Awesome!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

You're welcome, Matt! I'm glad it arrived but sorry not sooner. Hopefully the cards will help you in trading for some POTA ones. Happy holidays!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎