X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

Coheed and cambria

I have no clue who these guys are, but Neca think its a good idea to release figures of them.

Shop the Official Coheed & Cambria Online store for exclusive Coheed & Cambria products including shirts, hoodies, & accessories.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA JOIN FORCES WITH NECA FOR INAUGURAL LAUNCH OF THE AMORY WARS ACTION FIGURES. NOVEMBER 24, 2020 – Moving into yet another artistic medium, modern rock storyteller Claudio Sanchez of Coheed and Cambria has announced a partnership between his comic book brand, EVIL INK and lea
    Last edited by alex; Nov 25, '20, 6:04 AM.
  • ToyTalk
    Career Member
    • Mar 25, 2020

Listened to a couple of songs. They are pretty good. Never heard of them until now.
    Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

I know somebody in my household is a fan because I know who they are.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
        Often invisible
        • Jul 18, 2002

I’ve heard of them but I have no idea what their music sounds like and had no idea they had comic book tie ins. I give Neca all the credit in the world for taking shots with unlikely properties.
        Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• Confessional
          Maker & Whatnot
          • Aug 8, 2012

Cool that NECA continues to riff on music properties! I'm hoping they keep this concept up along with visual artists… as no one is really catering to these themes outside of Asia.

I don't think this one is much of a stretch/risk as the band has had a healthy indie following for years, and NECA seems to be running these types of licenses at/near 3000 piece editions. Reminds me when they did the Scott Ian figure a while back.… soon to disappear and become chased in the secondary market.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎