Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come On Mego. Do Carl Kolchak: THE NIGHT STALKER!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GlobalObserver
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 12, 2004

I'd love to see MEGO do Six Million Dollar Man/Bionic Woman figures. (without HUGE heads)

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Anyone pick up the blu rays for the original Kolchack TV movies? Got them for my birthday last year. Excellent quality on both.
      I got them during Kino Lorber's Halloween sale, and just watched them. Actually, it's the first time I watched the two tele-films. I've seen the series episodes multiple times since the 90s, but never the films. They were great, and looked it too!

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Liu Bei
        Banned
        • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by GlobalObserver
        I'd love to see MEGO do Six Million Dollar Man/Bionic Woman figures. (without HUGE heads)
        Absolutely agree. In a perfect world Hasbro would re-release their original line, but we know that is never going to happen.

*I say Hasbro because Kenner technically doesn’t exist anymore.

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

Put me down for an order of the Kolchak and Rakshasa two-pack

Comment

• Chris
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 23, 2009

Distinctive Dummies made one. I modified that and it turned out okay.
            If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• Goblin19
              Talkative Member
              • May 2, 2002

Easy buy for me. Those movies are such a disctinct memory to me. I loved both of them as a kid. Thanks lus, I need more guys to battle my monsters. I only have Ash and Loomis so far. Kolchak and a Cushing Van Helsing would be dreams come true.

Comment

• filmation batman fan
                The Man of Many Voices
                • Aug 30, 2005

Although I've never seen Kolchak the Night Stalker, I would love for Mego to make him. I would love to have a figure of the late Darren McGavin from the 70's because if I could find a cane for him, a Mego Darren McGavin would be perfect double as Oliver Spencer, the head of the OSO (Office of Strategic Operations) from the 1973 pilot movie of the Six Million Dollar Man. A Kolchak figure would go great with the Bif Bang Pow figures of the Six Million Dollar Man. Speaking of which, it would be neat if Mego could make a Lee Majors figure as Colt Seavers from the Fall Guy and that figure could double for Steve Austin in his fifth season look of the Six Million Dollar Man. Anyway, those are my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎