Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in buying some spandex?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GaryPlaysWithDolls
    Mighty Man/Monster Maker
    • Aug 14, 2007

For Sale Anyone interested in buying some spandex?

I'm not customizing anymore and as I was cleaning out some of my stuff, I found a bunch of spandex. If anybody would be interested in buying it, I can list the colors and amounts. I have no idea what shipping would be. Sorry to be so vague. I'm not sure how to post pictures anymore, but I'm not sure if pics would even help. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
    https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

any pvc lycra?
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
      Mighty Man/Monster Maker
      • Aug 14, 2007

Is that like stretch vinyl? (I don't think so. Pretty sure all I have is regular spandex.)

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
      https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Yeah like stretch vinyl I used it for hellboy
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎