Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mego-Amigo
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 22, 2011

The Motion Picture is by far my favorite of the films.

Comment

• Liu Bei
      Banned
      • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by Mego-Amigo
      The Motion Picture is by far my favorite of the films.
      Glad to see TMP getting some love. I thought I must have been the only person on earth who actually enjoyed it.

Comment

• bgiles73
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 14, 2010

The Motion Picture is my favorite as well I like the way space is presented as mysterious and filled with wonder. I like the way that we get to see the crew is filled with aliens as well as humans. I love the soundtrack and all the mystery leading to the big ship reveal. The V’ger model from Eaglemoss is my favorite to date. I would love a light and sound V’ger from DST and of course Megos!

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

TMP probably the best of the bunch, Khan and Search for Spock, I enjoyed also, the other 2 not as much, Generations I thought was good seeing Kirk and Picard together.

Comment

• Liu Bei
            Banned
            • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by TrekStar
            TMP probably the best of the bunch, Khan and Search for Spock, I enjoyed also, the other 2 not as much, Generations I thought was good seeing Kirk and Picard together.
            I liked Generations growing up, but enjoy it less as time goes by. I hate the way Kirk died, and that they destroyed the Enterprise. For me, TNG ended with “All Good Things...”

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎