Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My latest model...Aurora Mummy comic advertisement colors!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by palitoy
    This would be unreal under a black light, well done.
    Believe it or not, this paint does not glow, and will actually appear darker under a black light.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Fantastic work, as always! My son and I gave Kharis a green face and hands when we build our Mummy many years back. It just made the whole thing way more fun!

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by enyawd72
        The Mummy has been depicted as green on almost everything since the 40's. Movie posters, toys, magazines, Super8 movies...how you missed them all I don't know.
        I must have over two dozen examples.

Have never been a fan of this, but you make it look good. ;-)

Nice background variation, too.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• B-Lister
          Eccentric Weirdo
          • Mar 19, 2010

Your skills are unmatched, and it is always a joy to see the dimensions you bring! We all have seen these kits painted a multitude of ways, but your paint always adds to the character of the model and showcases how versatile the hobby is! I always look forward to your next reveal. It always brings new life to the familiar.
          Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• enyawd72
            Maker of Monsters!
            • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by B-Lister
            Your skills are unmatched, and it is always a joy to see the dimensions you bring! We all have seen these kits painted a multitude of ways, but your paint always adds to the character of the model and showcases how versatile the hobby is! I always look forward to your next reveal. It always brings new life to the familiar.
            Wow, man...thank you! That is the nicest compliment I've ever received.

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

You're welcome. I meant every word. I'm in awe of the ways you change these kits into unique art pieces.
              Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• alex
                Permanent Member
                • Jun 15, 2009

Simply Wow !!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡