X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

Good base for M'Ress head I found!

I was looking for some teen dolls that I could rework for heads since Mattel always has cheap dolls with good hair and I came across this doll. I think it would work well with a re-paint and reroot for M'Ress and I don't think you would have to resize tbh. I'm not a cartoon fan so im not interested but I know people have tried to make her in the past.

• thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

and it would help if you told us the name of the toy line. Would probably work for Tigra too if we knew what to look for.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• rche
      channeling Bob Wills
      • Mar 26, 2008

Looks like monster high

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        and it would help if you told us the name of the toy line. Would probably work for Tigra too if we knew what to look for.
        Sorry! Thought I added the link... its a Monster High Pawla doll.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Good suggestion, thank you!
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎