X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

Canadian Exclusive Battle of the Planets Record Player– This is the official turntable of my office and it’s kind of tough to find. This one works and while it’s got a little bit of wear, the price is totally fair right now.   Godzilla Puffy Stickers- Packages of these were on display at my local […]

More...
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

That jumbo machinder is sooooo awesome!!!

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

^Waitaminit--it's Shogun Warrior Kamen Rider? WOW!
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

"Mom... can I *please* get the Godzilla puffy stickers!? No, no, not the ones with the cool iconic monster... the ones with Godzooki, the woman who looks like my piano teacher, and the guy in the windbreaker... you know, the *real* stars!"

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

I used to have that Godzilla Puffy sticker set...
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Those Godzilla puffy stickers are rad. I liked the HB Godzilla cartoon. I still have my original childhood Godzilla plush toy from it.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Mr.Marion
              Permanent Member
              • Sep 15, 2014

Love that Durham figure, the package art is incredible.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                Still Old School
                • Feb 14, 2008

Hey man, don't diss cycle Cop!

Some folks here might recall a few years back my mad search for that figure. That head was placed on a LJN Rookie's body and called "Toughest cop" as a small boy and finally getting that figure a few years back and recreating that childhood custom ranks right up there with the day I found a Stretch Monster!

I even commissioned a professional artist to make a 70's style boxing poster (ala Ali vs Superman) of GI Joe vs Toughest Cop, which hangs in my Man Cave today.

Long Live Toughest Cop!
                Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎