Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Woman 1984 will be released in both theaters and HBO Max

What a shame, Brian...

Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    I was told by my lovely wife we were signing up for HBO Max just for this. Was probably going to eventually anyway, but she decreed it so.

Chris
    Since it doesn't come on till Christmas you might want to wait till then. I was checking it out and you get free 7 days before they charge you for the month. I am going to wait till Christmas and then sign up so my bill will start at the first of the month. Getting paid only once a month means you have to pay your bill at the beginning and then you get to spend the rest during the month.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    if you already have HBO, you can get HBO max for free. however, the firestick i bought did not have the app so i had to go on on youtube to find out how to install it. some cell plans also give free HBO max

Images
    Doesn't look like Roku has HBO Max available as an option right now either. Hoping they add it this month.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

My friggin Xfinity doesn’t have HBO Max yet. They keep saying anytime soon. Well, you better have it by the time WW 1984 comes...or I’m done with Xfinity.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    My friggin Xfinity doesnít have HBO Max yet. They keep saying anytime soon. Well, you better have it by the time WW 1984 comes...or Iím done with Xfinity.
    Are you sure?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/arti...bo-max-account

I don't have Xfinity but if you subscribe to HBO you have access to HBO Max via your cable company as well. Now they might not have it on the box yet, but most of of these streaming devices will work.

Worse case you can watch it on your computer, or mobile phone or tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by drquest View Post
    Are you sure?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/arti...bo-max-account

I don't have Xfinity but if you subscribe to HBO you have access to HBO Max via your cable company as well. Now they might not have it on the box yet, but most of of these streaming devices will work.

Worse case you can watch it on your computer, or mobile phone or tablet.
    Iíve been an HBO subscriber for 40 years, yes, Iím sure, lol. My local Xfinity doesnít carry HBO Max as of yet...they keep promising soon.

Read the top part of the photo...

Nope, not watching WW 1984 on a computer nor tablet...and much less on a phone, lol. Oh hell no. It has to be seen on a giant flatscreen with surround sound. If Xfinity doesnít come through, Iíll drop them like a dead fly and get me Roku or something...and subscribe to HBO again.

Or at the very least, still keep Xfinity for my other stuff, but drop their HBO package.

Images
    i had max installed on my firestick and they did some kind of upgrade and it no longer works for many people, now i haven't been able to get it fixed. i uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and still get an error message that it needs to be updated and it is an unsupported version

Images
    Blog Entries
    Godzilla vs Kong is going to hbo max too