X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Quick fix for Next Generation Trek uniforms

My Lt. Commander Data arrived today...incredible figure! The head sculpt is absolutely spot on.

His uniform did bug me though. The shirt just didn't look right.
    Fortunately, he has really nice stretch pants with an elastic waistband.

I was able to neatly tuck the loose shirt into the pants and it makes a HUGE difference.
    The uniform looks like one piece now. Will be doing the same to Picard.

• sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

Looks good!

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

He does look good! I like the head sculpt as well...shame about Picard though.
      sigpic

Comment

• enyawd72
        Maker of Monsters!
        • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by The Bat
        He does look good! I like the head sculpt as well...shame about Picard though.
        I really wish they'd spent a little more and gone with a molded plastic communicator badge glued on the shirts. The printed one looks cheap. They made a whole necklace for Khan and that's a one-off. They could have used the badges for all the Next Generation figures.

Comment

• The Bat
          Batman Fanatic
          • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by enyawd72
          I really wish they'd spent a little more and gone with a molded plastic communicator badge glued on the shirts. The printed one looks cheap. They made a whole necklace for Khan and that's a one-off. They could have used the badges for all the Next Generation figures.
          Agreed...but I also think they should have gone with a one piece silk screen suit, then they would have the separation issue. Use the 1st Season uniforms and you wouldn't even need the collar. Then...I could get a Riker with NO beard!
          sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

The one piece bodysuits would have been more screen accurate, but personally I didn’t like how they looked, although it looked good on Troi. I’m fine with the EMCE and Mego release two piece outfits

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎