Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Saru, permission to come aboard!

Mr. Saru, permission to come aboard!

EBF10CC6-4022-4272-AE34-EC7A09CDB573.jpg

D9E7C861-1DAD-4D0A-B3FB-CA857FAA34F7.jpg

A5D704F4-D14D-4CC2-BE20-9CC6901B89DF.jpg

0486B6A2-AE42-41F0-A394-32F868E558BF.jpg

Now this is a great figure! Great head sculpt, great uniform, and his boots not only give him height but they are very stable. Looking forward to adding him to the display with Admiral Kirk.

Images
    Thanks for the pics. I think he looks good! I'm surprised how faithfully they captured him.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Good for Mego, this is nice!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Too bad the show is trash. The figure looks pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    Too bad the show is trash. The figure looks pretty good.
    what don't you like about the show? It has pretty good reviews and I enjoy it as well. It gets a little campy at times but that is kind of the Star Trek way no? haha

I love this figure... can't wait to get him, Michael and Pike. I love all the Star Trek figures so far, just wish Uhura's headsculpt was a little better and we got the rest of the original crew like McCoy and Scotty.

You have no idea how relieved I am that he can stand in those boots.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

CrimsonGhost, congratulations on an outstanding figure. Saru is top notch, on every level. Kudos, sir!

Did you sculpt Capt. Pike also? Do you know if he'll be in his Enterprise uniform, or his Discovery uniform. Either way, I'm looking forward to adding him and Michael Burnham to my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    You have no idea how relieved I am that he can stand in those boots.
    Did you sculpt the boots?

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    Did you sculpt the boots?
    Yeah, the head, boots, and hands. I’ve sculpted boots for the Marvel sets before, but I was able to work from an existing boot to make sure it would fit. I had to kind of make these from scratch and I THOUGHT they would work, but I wasn’t sure.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Images
    Despite the show being complete garbage...he's a great looking Alien! I love the head sculpt! I'm thinking of getting one and putting him in a TOS "Red Shirt."