Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Flash Gordon: The Greatest Adventure of All Time

Blog Entries

Gold Star Flash Gordon: The Greatest Adventure of All Time

Sadly lost forever it seems. To me, it's the best thing Filmation ever put out.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.megomuseum.com/odeon/store/products/

Images
    Blog Entries
    How I'd love a good copy of this, I recall watching it first-run.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    You have to give Filmation credit, this is the most faithful adaption of Flash Gordon ever done and probably ever will be done. Feature quality animation from them too. I do like Alan Oppenheimer's Ming, from the TV series, better though.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    is the original print lost or something? looks like the video Pali posted is from a VHS transfer

Images
    Definitely one of Filmation's finest moments. A masterpiece.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    is the original print lost or something? looks like the video Pali posted is from a VHS transfer
    The film came first, and was subsequently cut up to produce episodes of the cartoon. So the complete original film only exists in the video transfers used for broadcast at the time.

Images
    Hasn't been seen since the Hallmark Filmation purge in the 90s. They digitally scanned everything they thought they could syndicate and destroyed all the masters.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Blog Entries
    That's nauseating. Would it be a wonderful grail if a copy was found? Stranger things have happened.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

all kinds of yes can anyone verify if the film print has beeen destroyed?

Images
    I wonder if we'll ever get a decent release of this? I watched it on YouTube a few years ago. Pure magic.