Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Swamp Thing Live Action TV Show

Images

Swamp Thing Live Action TV Show

Anyone else watching it? I'm committed to seeing it through, but it's not really grabbed me thus far. Swampy looks great though.
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living

I watched it when it originally aired. Too bad it was cancelled before it even aired. I liked it a lot.

I have it on DVD and have been watching it on CW, to be truthful I like it better on the CW. There was no reason for all that language or extra gore. I would love to see a second season added to CW. I liked all the Justice League Dark characters on the show:
    Swamp Thing
    Blue Devil
    Madame Xandue
    Phantom Stranger
    Floronic Man
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    i have been waiting for it to appears on HBOmax so i can watch. i don't want the watered down version on CW

Images
    I recently watched it on DC Universe. It took me a few episodes to get into it, but then I really liked it. It was nice to include other DC characters like Blue Devil. Hopefully there will be enough interest to make a second season.

Quote Originally Posted by monitor_ep View Post
    I have it on DVD and have been watching it on CW, to be truthful I like it better on the CW. There was no reason for all that language or extra gore. I would love to see a second season added to CW. I liked all the Justice League Dark characters on the show:
    Swamp Thing
    Blue Devil
    Madame Xandue
    Phantom Stranger
    Floronic Man
    Did they edit it for the CW release? Toned down the violence and language?

Images
    won't someone pick up this show if cw doesn't do a 2nd season?
    it's pretty good!

Images
    I watched it when it first came out on the DC Streaming Service. I really enjoyed it. I was not aware it was converted (and edited) to play like a TV show on the CW, so I have no idea how that impacted the original intent. I'm a little wary to look because I really got dialed into that initial treatment. I found it bold and refreshingly updated for the character. I also liked the horror-like quality given the nature of what he is and how well that reflected the mood of the classic comic series.

Quote Originally Posted by C.H.O.A.M. View Post
    won't someone pick up this show if cw doesn't do a 2nd season?
    it's pretty good!
    If anyone was going to pick it up, you'd think it would be HBO Max. I don't know how it's doing on the CW, probably fine, but CW tends to like things a little cheaper and more teen oriented. I'd love to see it revived in some way. It was a solid little show...

I loved the 90s Swamp Thing show too though. Especially the later episodes.