Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brazoo
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 14, 2009

LOTS - off the top of my head the first one that came to me was Celebrity Skin by Hole. The simple hook of that one with Love's vocals works for me but I don't personally enjoy much else she's done.

Originally posted by ToyTalk
    Okay, I'm going to admit this one and get ready for the snears
    MBop from Hansen. Let the verbal thrashing now begin... LOL
    I thought MMMBop was a pretty classic sounding pop song and a bit of a bright spot on the pop charts at that time. (I don't think I know any of their other songs so I can't judge them on the rest of their music.)

Comment

• ToyTalk
      Career Member
      • Mar 25, 2020

Originally posted by Brazoo
      LOTS - off the top of my head the first one that came to me was Celebrity Skin by Hole. The simple hook of that one with Love's vocals works for me but I don't personally enjoy much else she's done.

I thought MMMBop was a pretty classic sounding pop song and a bit of a bright spot on the pop charts at that time. (I don't think I know any of their other songs so I can't judge them on the rest of their music.)
      The rest of their music is mundane and not very good. They still make a living touring around and singing that one hit.
      Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

"Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Whaaaa ?

How could anyone not like Deacon Blues ???
          I love The Eagles, but a lot of people hate them, and I blame The Big Lebowski for making it fashionable. I have one acquaintance who thinks it's funny to constantly badger me about it. It's not.

So I don't begrudge anyone who likes Steely Dan at all. I just don't. Don't care much for Def Leppard either.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

Guns n Roses - Paradise City. otherwise i pretty much change the channel if they come on. i'm not really big on KISS either but i will listen if it comes on the radio

Comment

• Mikey
              Verbose Member
              • Aug 9, 2001

I love The Eagles

The Long Run came out when I was in High School … Bus driver had an 8-track of it and used to play it on the bus (yes, our bus was equipped with an 8-track player)

Comment

• apes3978
                Permanent Member
                • Nov 19, 2005

"Crazy Little Thing Called Love" is the only song by Queen that I can actually say I like.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎