Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ? about walmart stock

Images
    I would check at the customer service / returns desk to see if the Walmart you are in even carries the figures before wasting your time going to the toy isles and looking for Mego Figures. I asked the customer service person why some Walmarts are getting the figures and others weren't and she told me that all Walmarts aren't the same which begs the question are Walmarts franchised??!!?? If they are not franchised, then ALL of the Walmarts should be carrying them and THAT is not the case. She told me you can order them on line...but she said they weren't carrying the figures in their store. BTW, Islandia Walmart on Long Island was the one I was at. Mego should have done more research or at the very bare minimum asked if ALL of the stores were going to carry them IN STORE. Bad supply chain in my opinion. I know retail has changed...but don't advertise that Walmart is carrying them IN STORE when that is not a 100% completely true statement.
    "When not too many people can see we're all the same
    And because of all their tears,
    Their eyes can't hope to see
    The beauty that surrounds them
    Isn't it a pity".

- "Isn't It A Pity"
    By George Harrison

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list:
    Good Traders List - Page 80 - Mego Talk

Lake Jackson TX 11-20-20.jpgPearland TX 11-20-20.jpg

Well I just got back from picking up my nephew for the weekend and while going I stopped at 2 Wal-Marts just to find plenty of Picard's hanging on the shelf.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Quote Originally Posted by monitor_ep View Post

Well I just got back from picking up my nephew for the weekend and while going I stopped at 2 Wal-Marts just to find plenty of Picard's hanging on the shelf.
    You should grab the Rocky and make a Rambo custom.

My local Walmart has them on the shelf, I am trying to find something besides the usually four figures...
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Went to three Wal-Marts in NE Georgia yesterday and today. The one nearest me had Picard, Rocky, and Leatherface. Picard looks to be a shelf-warmer, as there was 4 Picards and only one each of Leatherface and Rocky. Got the last of each.

I ended up at a half dozen different Walmarts in the Sacramento, CA area over the last week. Four of them had Megos, including Picard (2 apiece at 3 different stores), Rocky (1 at one store), and more Hannibal Lecters and Chuckys than I could be bothered to count (Many multiples of both at four locations).

James

Images
    I finally went to a Walmart in VA that is supposed to carry MEGOs. After asking around, I was directed back to the electronics section where I saw a couple of Hannibal Lector’s, Chucky’s and a Linda Blair Figure. That was it...so looks like I will buy online

I've been to only one Walmart and found The Creature, Stan Lee, Saru, and Hannibal Lecter. With one restock of the same the next time I went. I haven't been back since, so maybe they put different ones on the shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by monitor_ep View Post

I am so upset just got back from taking my nephew back and visited the out-of-town Walmarts just to see the same figures hanging around...
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Walmart employees are idiots...
    I really hate asking them for help. They are NEVER helpful!