Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Burnham will have a new headsculpt!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

Michael Burnham will have a new headsculpt!

It's been confirmed on FB that Dr. Mego said Michael Burnham will have a new headsculpt! This is exciting because I was worried they would re-use Uhura or one of the generic sculpts for her.

It's crazy that FTC only created one black female (Eartha Kitt, who was on a caucasian body) in the last decade and Mego already had 2 and a new one coming out soon.
  • Krypt0nite
    Radioactive!
    • Feb 13, 2010

That's great news! I had just assumed it would be a new head sculpt with molded hair because her hair is so short, but that confirmation is great.

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
      That's great news! I had just assumed it would be a new head sculpt with molded hair because her hair is so short, but that confirmation is great.
      I wouldn’t mind molded hair but it would be nice to get it flocked like they did for Brady Bunch Alice

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by Jrfjr126rock
        I wouldn’t mind molded hair but it would be nice to get it flocked like they did for Brady Bunch Alice
        that only works if they do the figure with short hair. she has had a lot of different styles already in 3 seasons

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
          that only works if they do the figure with short hair. she has had a lot of different styles already in 3 seasons
          They said that season 3 was not released yet when she was in production so it will be short hair. Not sure if they will go with straight or natural though

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎