• Show
Clear All
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

Falcon from Cotswold!!! I'm Happy!!!! :D

Joe-Copter (1).jpg

Joe-Copter (2).jpg

So I was looking at their catalogue and seen the Falcon version of the Turbo copter back pack with Muscle figure was on special price. So I figured I'd go to the website and take a look. Usually when I do this, The item is sold out. To my amazement they were still there. So I Clicked. It arrived today and I hurriedly opened it. A GI Joe muscle body and the Turbo Copter have been on my wish list for a long time. I know these are far from the classic vintage Joe's of my time, but it feels like 1970's Christmas in my place right now.
    If you feel the same. You may want to head over to Cotswold and check it out!!!
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS
  • drquest
    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
    • Apr 17, 2012

Very nice!

I like those a lot!
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

This brings back fond memories of listening to the Peter Pan Book & Record "GI Joe: Secret Mission to Spy Island". The part around 2:22 in particular...

They didn't count on your one-man auto-copter!

Comment

• ddgaff1132
        Persistent Member
        • Oct 3, 2007

I had been following an Original Hasbro Turbo copter back pack on eBay for some time. As you'd expect it was pretty pricey. So when I had seen this for less I jumped. I am not sure what the deal is with the Falcon items. Are they old stock or reproductions or what??? If some here knows the story please let me know.

Getting two items that I've been hoping and hunting for (Turbo copter and a Muscle body Joe) was just too much to pass on, especially for the special price.
        Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
        MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• Ninersphan1
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 27, 2009

The Falcon Sets ROCK! Unfortunately they do not seem to want to distribute them in the US. Their latest announced set is a re-do of Spy Island, but it will not be available stateside from any retailers.

Comment

• Neutron X
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 22, 2007

Originally posted by ddgaff1132
            I had been following an Original Hasbro Turbo copter back pack on eBay for some time. As you'd expect it was pretty pricey. So when I had seen this for less I jumped. I am not sure what the deal is with the Falcon items. Are they old stock or reproductions or what??? If some here knows the story please let me know.

Getting two items that I've been hoping and hunting for (Turbo copter and a Muscle body Joe) was just too much to pass on, especially for the special price.
            Falcons are limited editions from Brazil by Estrela. You might want to check but something like 1,800 -2,000 pieces. Cotswald was carrying them but won't be able to get new ones. Buy while you can. Licensed from Hasbro. In 1994 and later 2000 they did some reissues. 2000 but were not licensed Gijoe but generic Pilot,Soldier ect.(same molds though)all scarce.

Comment

• RonnyG
              Career Member
              • Apr 23, 2014

Nice looking figure!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡