Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Top Star Trek wants?

Blog Entries
    I have not read the specific post because finding that crap on FB is near impossible but I know that at least 3 or more TOS characters are being worked on right now.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.megomuseum.com/odeon/store/products/

The Motion Picture Klingon I always thought was the best figure of the entire Mego collection...

Very glad to hear they're going back to TOS! Anyone know which figures? Eventually I'd love to see some deep cuts like Flint, Sybok, Ruk, etc.

Hopefully will see Dr. McCoy and Scotty, also Nurse Chapel to round out the crew. I’d go for Klingons like Kor and Kang instead of a generic looking one.

Images
    RAND, CHAPEL, VINA as an Orion Slave Girl and Mr. Atoz....I write Mr. Atoz because I work in a library and librarians are cool.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I have a soft spot for Mr. Atoz, too.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bat View Post
    Hey, anybody hear about the TOS Mego news that Doc dropped on FaceBook? I'm not on FB anymore...
    He didn't say which characters, but he did say they're working with James Brady on the heads. I think many people will be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by EMCE Hammer View Post
    He didn't say which characters, but he did say they're working with James Brady on the heads. I think many people will be happy.
    That's very exciting news, indeed!

Images
    With the TOS, I would love to see the older versions of Bones and Scotty. With TNG I hope they get to Commander Riker, Worf, and La Forge.

Quote Originally Posted by Apositive View Post
    RAND, CHAPEL, VINA as an Orion Slave Girl and Mr. Atoz....I write Mr. Atoz because I work in a library and librarians are cool.
    Good list. I’d also like to see them finish out the original crew, and then start doing some aliens.