Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masters of the Universe Origins wave 3 hitting already!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Masters of the Universe Origins wave 3 hitting already!

They are beyond incredible. Cardback art shows Talon Fighter and Spydor!!

123296196_10157570992116892_7822481455487670607_n.jpg
    123054066_10157570991621892_5077621214966390040_n.jpg

123243948_10157570991796892_5849014597479151329_n.jpg
    123309223_10157570992606892_2592960986712174607_n.jpg
    Attached Files
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Germany always gets the stuff way ahead of us.

And Kobra Khan! I hope they keep the action feature. Water squirting is a must for him.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Werewolf

And Kobra Khan! I hope they keep the action feature. Water squirting is a must for him.
      Oh yeah! I didn't even catch him hiding in there!

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Hordak, Mosquitor, Horde Troopers and Lookee can be seen on the back of She-Ra's card.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

She-Ra

Definitely going for the original toy look over the cartoon so the yellow over the gold is an odd choice. I do like that they kept the sparkle prism decal for the crown but would have also liked if the cape had the same shiny fabric as the original. Looks fine.

Comment

• monitor_ep
            Talkative Member
            • May 11, 2013

Well I am at least going to get a couple of Mer-Man
            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

interesting they made Zodac. i always found him to be a useless character.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Zodac was one of my favorite figures, becausehe combined good and evil parts and I saw him as an ambiguous character, like the Watcher or Phantom Stranger, somewhat good, but a manipulator.

I'm pressed to dislike much from the first few original waves. Never cared much for Ninjor, though--he paled next to Jitsu IMO.
                Last edited by PNGwynne; Nov 1, '20, 10:02 AM.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
                  Persistent Member
                  • Mar 1, 2005

Yeah it's funny because Zodac has always been a favorite of mine too!

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

Zodac is a must have. He is one of the original 8 back characters.

Comment

• palitoy
                      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                      • Jun 16, 2001

I always thought Zodac was the coolest design in the series.
                      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                        Verbose Member
                        • Mar 7, 2004

Zodac definitely felt a lot like the New Gods' Metron, who was often portrayed as not entirely on the side of good, but kind of his own free agent between the two forces. They both have awesome, whacked-out chairs, too!

Chris
                        sigpic

Comment

• powersthatbe
                          Persistent Member
                          • Sep 27, 2010

speaking of Metron, I always wondered how a Jack Kirby drawn MOTU comic would have been like

Comment

• Werewolf
                            Inhuman
                            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                            speaking of Metron, I always wondered how a Jack Kirby drawn MOTU comic would have been like
                            Maybe like this?

We are thrilled to release a special collaboration with artists Tim Seeley & Mark Englert on a new licensed poster that is a tribute to the King himself!

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎