X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Dark Knight of the Scarecrow

I watched this made-for-TV film for the first time last night, since it's available for free if you have Amazon Prime. I have heard great things about it over the years, especially from the Made For TV Mayhem podcast.

It didn't disappoint. Way more thoughtful and layered than your average "slasher" film often is. Charles Durning is a despicable wretch.

Considering where I live, seeing a bunch of ignorant, gun-toting rednecks get theirs was very therapeutic.

Anyone else here a fan?

Chris
    sigpic
  • drquest
    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
    • Apr 17, 2012

One of my favorites!

I sat the family down almost two weeks ago to watch this. None had seen it, and it had been several years since my last viewing.

That shows gives mailmen a bad name for sure!
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

That is a spooky one. Really well done for a made for TV.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, you can tell I have Batman on the brain. I meant to type "Dark NIGHT", not "Dark KNIGHT"!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
          Wow, you can tell I have Batman on the brain. I meant to type "Dark NIGHT", not "Dark KNIGHT"!
          Ha! I didn't even notice.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎