X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
    i wish Dr Mego would just have them made and sell them on his site. it would just make it so much easier for us non sewing people
    He has the male outfits but unfortunately the pants are out :(

Uhura is cheap enough on Amazon that its easy to buy the female suits but I didn't want all my females to be in red. Oh well.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

yeah i know. i meant the female uniforms. he had them made for Bif Bang Pow for the Big Bang theory Trek figures so i know he has the availability for the dresses in different colors, he just doesn't sell them

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
        yeah i know. i meant the female uniforms. he had them made for Bif Bang Pow for the Big Bang theory Trek figures so i know he has the availability for the dresses in different colors, he just doesn't sell them
        Maybe it has something to do with ReMego since he is working with them? I am also trying to figure out why the male pants are sold out everywhere.

Comment

• Matty-lad
          • Feb 10, 2013

Thanks for this thread. I'm in the same predicament.

A few years ago I bought an amazing Chapel dress and a red engineering jump suit (for a Kyle custom) off eBay. Back then they were everywhere. Now you can't find any anywhere.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎