Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Trek Costumes?

Thank you so much! Any suggestions on type of fabric? Is it cotton-spandex?

Images
    Blog Entries
    For a Mego look you'll want to use polyester single-knit (jersey). It's marketed at JoAnn's as Jet Set knit.

Some people prefer to use matte milliskin spandex, I don't care for it.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    i wish Dr Mego would just have them made and sell them on his site. it would just make it so much easier for us non sewing people

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    i wish Dr Mego would just have them made and sell them on his site. it would just make it so much easier for us non sewing people
    He has the male outfits but unfortunately the pants are out :(

Uhura is cheap enough on Amazon that its easy to buy the female suits but I didn't want all my females to be in red. Oh well.

Images
    yeah i know. i meant the female uniforms. he had them made for Bif Bang Pow for the Big Bang theory Trek figures so i know he has the availability for the dresses in different colors, he just doesn't sell them

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    yeah i know. i meant the female uniforms. he had them made for Bif Bang Pow for the Big Bang theory Trek figures so i know he has the availability for the dresses in different colors, he just doesn't sell them
    Maybe it has something to do with ReMego since he is working with them? I am also trying to figure out why the male pants are sold out everywhere.

Thanks for this thread. I'm in the same predicament.

A few years ago I bought an amazing Chapel dress and a red engineering jump suit (for a Kyle custom) off eBay. Back then they were everywhere. Now you can't find any anywhere.