Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Trek Costumes?

Star Trek Costumes?

Does anyone have the best resource for getting spare Star Trek costumes? The mego repos are fairly cheap so if I have to I can always purchase extras to get them but I would prefer if you guys knew a website or even a member that makes them!

I am looking for TOS and TNG hopefully.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Buying more figures would be cheaper than custom work.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

There was a member on here who did great work, but I don't think she visits anymore.

If you're just looking for standard stuff, I think thunderbolt is right: You'd be better off just buying spare figures.

That will work for the men's costumes but any idea on where I could get yellow or blue TOS dresses for ladies?

Images
    if you are on the facebook group there are people there that i believe make costumes, not sure on price. OT Puente? i think that is one name that comes up

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrfjr126rock View Post
    That will work for the men's costumes but any idea on where I could get yellow or blue TOS dresses for ladies?
    Might be a good excuse to figure out sewing, the dress pattern should be fairly easy to figure out.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Quote Originally Posted by apes3978 View Post
    There was a member on here who did great work, but I don't think she visits anymore.

If you're just looking for standard stuff, I think thunderbolt is right: You'd be better off just buying spare figures.
    Your thinking of Theresa Chapko, or museum member theressa, she sewed outfits for a lot of Trek and POTA customs, she actually had yellow and blue female TOS outfits. Unfortunately she hasn’t been on the forum since early January 2020.

Images
    Blog Entries
    There are multiple people who can make Trek dresses, but hardly any of us seem to have the time. I might get to make a few over the holidays in December, but I can't commit right now. Theresa was the best, but she's semi-retired and hard to track down. Rachel Baker makes awesome stuff, but she rarely does anything to order.

Uhura.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by EMCE Hammer View Post
    There are multiple people who can make Trek dresses, but hardly any of us seem to have the time. I might get to make a few over the holidays in December, but I can't commit right now. Theresa was the best, but she's semi-retired and hard to track down. Rachel Baker makes awesome stuff, but she rarely does anything to order.

Uhura.jpg
    Have any advice for me on how to make a pattern or measure? Maybe I can try doing it myself haha

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrfjr126rock View Post
    Have any advice for me on how to make a pattern or measure? Maybe I can try doing it myself haha
    http://www.megomuseum.com/custom/patterns.shtml