X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bionicfanboy66
    Career Member
    • Jul 30, 2012

Playmates Billie Eilish Figures

Just watched a few You Tube videos of Playmates' 10.5 inch scale Billie Eilish figure. Not a bad looking figure. Quite a bit of articulation going on. Double jointed knees, elbows, etc. Could see myself adding this figure to my collection at some point. Playmates has also produced a six inch scale figure. These figures are based on Billie's Bad Guy and All the Good Girls Go To Hell music videos. I believe they're exclusives sold at Target and via Billie's official website.
    Last edited by Bionicfanboy66; Oct 29, '20, 4:57 PM.
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

saw these today at target in the collectors section.

Comment

• bgiles73
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 14, 2010

I really wish Playmates would get the Star Trek license back and do new and update older figures with added articulation. I hope that if they would they would go back to the 4.5” scale.

Comment

• Liu Bei
        Banned
        • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by bgiles73
        I really wish Playmates would get the Star Trek license back and do new and update older figures with added articulation. I hope that if they would they would go back to the 4.5” scale.
        If their subpar work on the 2009 JarJar Abrams/Bad Reboot film is any indication, we might be better off if they didn’t regain the license.

If they’re able to capture the spirit of the original 1992-1999 line while offering something a little more modern in terms of sculpt/articulation, I’d love to see it.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎