X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
    So cool. Is Kronis (his AE) too much to ask?
    There is a Kronis Keldor two pack coming in 2021. The bad news is it will be a Target exclusive. That's going to be tricky.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

That cyborg arm articulation is a great addition. I love the fact they kept that loop in his helmet. I wrecked a bookcase full of Avon bottles sliding my original Trap Jaw down a piece of kite string.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Figuremod73
        That 80's guy
        • Jul 27, 2011

Yipes! ScareGlow is gonna be hard to find in store. I better try online. I've already heard of scalpers buying 30 or more.

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 1, 2005

Originally posted by Werewolf
          There is a Kronis Keldor two pack coming in 2021. The bad news is it will be a Target exclusive. That's going to be tricky.
          Oh good grief, I've had almost zero luck with the Target exclusives. I hope I can get this one!

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

Classics MEF could turn his head(s).

I never much cared for Orko, personally. I hated the Filmation toon, and thought the Minicomics were a superior narrative.
            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Bruce Banner
              HULK SMASH!
              • Apr 3, 2010

Originally posted by B-Lister

I never much cared for Orko, personally. I hated the Filmation toon, and thought the Minicomics were a superior narrative.
              I also preferred the early mini comics and that original proto-concept for the MOTU characters.
              (That's one of the reasons why I love that recent Lords of Power 5-pack so much.)
              PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎