X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

ReMego Svengoolie presents Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man

This weekend is a big one, Saturday Night is Halloween & a full moon! On MeTV Svengoolie presents Universal Monsters Frankenstein meets the Wolf Man:

Larry Talbot finds himself in an asylum, recovering from an operation performed by the kindly Dr. Mannering. Inspector Owen finds him there, too, wanting to question him about a recent spate of murders. Talbot escapes and finds Maleva, the old gypsy woman who knows his secret: when the moon is full, he changes to a werewolf. She travels with him to locate the one man who can help him to die - Dr. Frankenstein. The brilliant doctor proves to be dead himself, but they do find Frankenstein's daughter. Talbot begs her for her father's papers containing the secrets of life and death. She doesn't have them, so he goes to the ruins of the Frankenstein castle to find them himself. There he finds the Monster, whom he chips out of a block of ice. Dr. Mannering catches up with him only to become tempted to monomania while using Frankenstein's old equipment.

ReMego Svengoolie set is ready with comic book rack of Wolfmen & Monsters
    ReMego Svengoolie presents Frankenstein meets the Wolf Man.jpg
    20201024_205237.jpg

ripped right from the scenes
    20201028_180519 (2).jpg
    20201028_180300 (2).jpg

Song time
    20201024_204752.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Great classic movie, enjoyed your B&W fight scenes. I think maybe Glenn Strange might have been a better choice to play Frankenstein, was he not available? House of Frankenstein was the follow up to this movie as Strange played the monster.

I think we need a Maleva gypsy woman custom, can it be done? maybe a grandma Walton head would work?

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

Yes Grandma Walton head would work as Gypsy Maleva, I just do not have one right now.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by TrekStar
        Great classic movie, enjoyed your B&W fight scenes. I think maybe Glenn Strange might have been a better choice to play Frankenstein, was he not available? House of Frankenstein was the follow up to this movie as Strange played the monster.

I think we need a Maleva gypsy woman custom, can it be done? maybe a grandma Walton head would work?
        I don't mind Lugosi here since his brain was put into the monster in the previous movie. Cool stuff as always.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• battmasterson
          Career Member
          • Dec 22, 2010

Very Nice. Well done. They look great.

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
            I don't mind Lugosi here since his brain was put into the monster in the previous movie. Cool stuff as always.
            That’s true but...in Ghost, he talked normally and then went blind, in F meets W he had his sight back and growled all the time.

Comment

• monitor_ep
              Talkative Member
              • May 11, 2013

Originally posted by monitor_ep
              Yes Grandma Walton head would work as Gypsy Maleva, I just do not have one right now.
              Well I placed the order for the classic Grandma Walton to turn her into Gypsy Maleva so its time to work on the dress...

Thanks for all the comments...
              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• monitor_ep
                Talkative Member
                • May 11, 2013

ReMego wolfpack howling at Halloween Full Moon

Since Its a Full Moon on Halloween 2020 I took my wolf pack out so the could howl at the moon...

New Moon Oct 31st 2020 (1).jpg

New Moon Oct 31st 2020 (2).jpg

New Moon Oct 31st 2020 (3).jpg

New Moon Oct 31st 2020 (4).jpg
                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Can’t wait to see what you do for Them!
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• monitor_ep
                    Talkative Member
                    • May 11, 2013

ReMego Svengoolie presents Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man (Update)

Update ReMego Svengoolie set has a new item: Gilbert Gottfried's Iago
                    Svengoolie presents Frankenstein meets Wolfman 1.jpg
                    Svengoolie presents Frankenstein meets Wolfman 2.jpg

Time to battle:
                    Svengoolie presents Frankenstein meets Wolfman 3.jpg
                    Svengoolie presents Frankenstein meets Wolfman 4.jpg

Song Time:
                    Svengoolie presents Frankenstein meets Wolfman 5.jpg
                    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• imlaughing2death
                      • Jul 20, 2020

Yeah, allegedly when they showed some footage of Lugosi's dialogue to a test audience, they laughed it out of the room because of his accent, so the film went back to the editing and they cut all of his dialogue. It'd be really interesting if someone managed to fine some of the test footage, but that's pretty unlikely all these years later.

There's ways they could've conveyed Ygor's brain inside the monster even without his dialogue, just by changing his character from the one audiences had been familiar with at this point. Imagine this:

Talbot gets revived, but doesn't transform, so he's not sure whether he's still under the lycanthropic curse. He hits it off with real estate developer Baroness Frankenstein, who gives him a new lease on life, but there are reports of murders around town, and his doubts start to creep back in. If you want to keep Mannering around because something something girls can't be scientists, let's just make it so he was pursuing the Baroness himself, and is jealous that she's spending so much time with Talbot instead. We eventually see who's been committing these murders, Frankenstein's Monster (have some closeup shots of Bela smirking so he actually has something to do without having to be vocal), who is pinning them on Talbot and the Baronness to blackmail them into restoring his ailing body. They refuse, and Mannering lures them to his laboratory where he reveals he's colluded to power up the monster in exchange for him ripping Talbot apart. Now that he feels invincible, Ygorstein does away with Mannering and creeps on The Baroness, which is when we finally get to see Talbot transform into the Wolfman (except now we're cheering for him), the two have a brawl that's more than just two stunt doubles rolling around, and the movie ends with the same indecisive flood that we all know and hate.

Comment

• TrekStar
                        Trek or Treat
                        • Jan 20, 2011

So I guess the battle ends in a draw as the dam gets blown up and the monsters get swept away, but in the next movie Karloff finds them both frozen in ice, makes sense I guess. Although Frankenstein’s monster one on one gets the victory JMO.

I’m wondering if Svengoolie gives a memorial shout out to Godfrey, unless the episode is a repeat?

Comment

• monitor_ep
                          Talkative Member
                          • May 11, 2013

This is a repeat show. Next week is a first time airing as far as I can see.
                          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡