X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Basement of Horror on Lighted Blow Molds

Ray Castile covers some great, mouth watering blow molds. I know many of us here are fans. I become a bigger and bigger fan each year, but I still consider myself a novice. I have a few of these, but many I have never seen!

Chris
    sigpic
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

I want them all. Looking forward to covering my lawn soon with the Christmas collection.

My Halloween blowmolds stay in the backyard.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Wee67
      Museum Correspondent
      • Apr 2, 2002

The space limits of being an apartment dweller only allows a couple. 7 to be exact.
      WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

^I'm going to leave all my extension cords hooked up so I can take about 3 weeks off, then plug in the barrage of Christmas blow molds.

Both Walmart and Lowes have have quite a selection of Christmas blow molds this year. They have definitely made a comeback!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 1, 2005

Thanks for sharing, Chris! My wife and I are both big fans of the vintage lighted blow molds. We're always looking for them at yard sales and shows and Kane County toy show, etc., but people have caught onto their worth and it's getting quite pricey. But we've still managed to score some good deals! I'll definitely be sharing this video with her, thanks again.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

^Yeah, I can see that in the last few years, the prices have definitely gone up, and I am by no means a huge collector or an expert, just an enthusiast. I found a great cache of vintage blow molds at an antique mall about 2 hours away, but the prices were steep. I only walked away with a table-top candle.

It makes me appreciate the two large Halloween blow molds I found discarded on the roadside last year that much more!

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎