X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheXFactor
    Museum Patron
    • Oct 31, 2013

For Sale CHiPs Motorcycle, Helment Set

I'm going to be listing both a CHiPs Motorcycle (excellent chrome, exceptionally good box with insert), and the Helmet Set (mostly complete) on eBay in the near future, and am curious as to suggestions for starting prices. I have photos to add, but can't seem to figure out how to include them with this post. The one related button I can find (Insert Image) is asking for a URL address, but they're not posted online anywhere.
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

To be completely honest...your best bet on where to start the listing or for a Buy It Now price is to do research on ebay with actual sold listings and go from there. Research is your friend

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
      Youngest Mego Fan
      • Aug 30, 2019

Figures Toy Company NEEDS to release a Moltar figure just because Mego had a CHiPs line. (Anyone who watches SGC2C knows the connection between the two.)
      FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.

Comment

• TheXFactor
        Museum Patron
        • Oct 31, 2013

Originally posted by Blue Meanie
        To be completely honest...your best bet on where to start the listing or for a Buy It Now price is to do research on ebay with actual sold listings and go from there. Research is your friend

Yeah I know. Just thought that someone here might be interested before I did the listing...

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎