Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Two ‘Quality’ Figures

Images

Two ‘Quality’ Figures

Took a break from the JSA to create a couple more Golden Age customs - Quality Comics’ 711 and his enemy, The Brick Bat. If you’re not familiar with them check out the Comic Tropes YouTube video about them.

Both figures are completely made using CTVT parts. Brick Bat’s brick is made of an extra LEGO piece.

What does everyone think?

C30BCAF6-919B-4F27-933C-0BCB6813BA63.jpg

Brick Bat: Brick Bat is a robber who dresses up as a bat and kills people by throwing "brick-like death-dealing objects". When thrown, these bricks break up into poison gas that leaves no trace.
    brick_bat_super.jpg

711: He roamed the underworld by night, in search of villains to bring in, like a good superhero should. But in the daytime, he hung around the jail where he was a convicted inmate.
    711.jpg

These turned out great. I have thought about doing Brick Bat but just forget ...
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Cool kit bashes.

Images
    Creative. Nice work on a couple of obscure characters. The figures look great.

These look very cool, nice job.

Images
    Thanks, everyone! I love these obscure Golden Age characters and I thought these two would be fun to create in Mego form. The Brick Bat and 711 would make for some pretty fun Halloween costume ideas too.

Images
    Blog Entries
    shouldn't 711's enemy be Circle K? Fun stuff.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    I believe DC owns the rights to the Quality characters now, and have for a long time. I don't know if they ever did anything with these characters, but I would love to see them brought back into the main DC continuity. Also, imagine 711 and the Brick Bat showing up in their own CW spinoff... It takes place mainly in the prison, with 711 doing his thing at night.