Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

Mego can certainly go deep into Hammer's archives and pull out some great figures. I have (and love!) a Captain Kronos figure from Distinctive Dummies, but I'd be so onboard for a Mego version it ain't funny.

Also, Ingrid Pitt as Countess Dracula or Carmilla is a must. Heck, figures from ANY of the Karnstein cycle of vampire films would be on my list. I mean, who do I have to talk to in order to get a Mego Twins of Evil two-pack? And can Mego please show Caroline Munro some love?
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Mego Peter Cushing is a must, with extra outfits sold separately for his many different characters, like they did with Action Jackson.

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

Captain Kronos, Definitely.

It is pretty wild that Mego now apparently has both the Universal and Hammer licenses. It's like the monster version of the WGSH line...

Anyone know if the license gathered up all the likeness rights for the package, like Warners did with Batman '66?
        Last edited by scott metzger; Oct 22, '20, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• mego
          Veteran Member
          • Sep 16, 2012

The curse of Frankenstein is easily one of my favorite films. I’m definitely hoping to see a figure of that!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎